Complete Balance Nutrition is able to meet with individuals and their families conveniently in their home, or via telehealth eliminating the need to pack up the car and travel to an appointment. Complete Balance Nutrition specializes in a variety of nutrition counseling and services for adults, adolescents, and children including:
- Customized Blenderized Recipes for Enteral Feedings - We work with individuals and their families to create customized recipes to meet their nutrition needs and help them overcome barriers they might be facing with commercially prepared formulas.
- In-Home Demonstrations - We show how to properly blend and store our enteral feeding recipes. We are able to quickly and conveniently educate multiple parents, caregivers, or home nursing staff with in-home demonstrations/counseling sessions.
- Counseling for Various Nutrition Concerns - This includes feeding strategies, meal planning and preparation, picky eating, volume intolerance, failure to gain or maintain weight, weight loss, etc.
- Collaborating with Medical Team - We are able to help coordinate the nutrition care plan not only with the individual's family, but also with their entire medical team to ensure optimal health care. We will communicate with the Primary Care Physician, Feeding Therapist, Home Nursing staff, and any other member of the medical team that may need clarification or education regarding the customized nutrition plan.
Public Speaking Engagements/corporate wellness
We can help lead your employees toward optimal health and wellness through team programs or individual counseling! Contact us today to discuss options that would best suit your company and employee needs.
- $75 per session (approximately 45-60 minutes)
- Package discount: $330 for 5 sessions (approximately 45-60 minutes each session)
- Education of other family members, care givers, or home nursing staff: $60/hour
- Attend session with another member of medical team (attend doctors office visit, session with feeding therapist, etc): $60/hour
- Public Speaking Engagements/Corporate Wellness Presentations: $100/hour
All information shared with Complete Balance Nutrition is private and will not be disclosed without written permission, except when required by law.
Clients are required to provide a credit card that will be securely kept on file. Full payment is due in advance or at the time of all appointments. Cash, or credit cards are accepted, we accept Visa, Discover, Mastercard, or American Express cards. Complete Balance Nutrition does not accept insurance or file insurance claims. Upon request, an itemized receipt will be provided so that you may seek reimbursement from your insurance company. Seeking insurance reimbursement and submitting insurance reimbursement forms is entirely up to the client for whom services were provided.
Your appointment is reserved for you. If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, giving advance notice allows for scheduling that time for another client. If for any reason you need to cancel your scheduled appointment, the policy is to charge the full appointment fee. More than 48 hours advance notice by phone or email is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment. "No shows" and late cancelations for a scheduled appointment will result in the credit card on file being charged the full appointment fee. Inclement weather and other reasonable emergencies will be given consideration on a case by case basis.